NSW permit number LTPS/18/30025
This document certifies that ABN HOUSTON TRADING PTY LIMITED 85103616940
is authorised to conduct CMC PW50 Giveaway
for the amount $1,950
Subject to the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901, Lotteries and Art Unions Regulations 2014 and the conditions attached in Annexure A.
This permit is approved under delegation from the Minister administering the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.
- The rules must provide for the following:
- (a) the conditions of entry: The Canberra Motorcycle PW50 Giveaway is open to people of all ages and they must be residents of the ACT and NSW only. Tickets in the raffle are awarded for every $100 spent at Canberra Motorcycle Centre, up to a limit of 10 tickets with each transaction.
- (b) the closing date and time for the receipt of entries in the lottery: Closing date for entries is 10 am Dec 24th 2018
- (c) details of the prizes and their value (including conditions, if any, relating to receiving, accepting or using the prizes) 1 x Yamaha PW50 motorcycle valued at $1950, the bike will be delivered by our staff on Dec 24th 2018.
- (d) the place, time, date of the lottery: The draw will take place at Canberra Motorcycle Centre 11 am Dec 24th 2018 30 Ipswich St Fyshwick ACT.
- (e) the manner in which prizes are to be awarded: The prize will be awarded by raffle draw.
- (f) the method for claiming prizes (including any requirement to be in attendance at the draw): The winner will be notified by phone call directly after the raffle draw.
- (g) the manner in which prize winners are to be notified: Phone call
- (h) details of how the results of the lottery will be published: The winner will be published on the Canberra Motorcycle Facebook Page and website
- (i) the name, address and telephone number of the promoter. HOUSTON TRADING PTY LIMITED 30 Ipswich St Fyshwick 6175 444
- The prize is not redeemable for cash